Friday, December 17, 2010

Saint Expedite

Saint Expedite
The Saint that gets the job done in a hurry!

(helps with love, money, job, protection & more)


Day of the week best to petition him: Wednesday
Best candle color: Red

Altar Setup
Place his image on the altar with a glass of water and candle in front of him.
Repeat one of the following prayers 9 times for 9 days.
If the Saint grants your request offer him a few slices of pound cake, flowers, a candle, and post a public thank you  to him ( post in the newspaper or online).

Novena for Financial help
...Icall forth the Power and the presence of St. Expedite in my time of financial trouble. I offer my body, heart, mind and soul upon your altar of light. I have faith and trust and complete confidence that you will be my strength in this time of need. Quickly come to my assistance.Bring to me (State your intention here)My financial need is urgent. Be my Light and Guide in this situation so that I may live with peace, love, prosperity and abundance and in the Praise of God.Amen.(Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering If your desire is granted.)

Novena for quick help
...
Saint Expedite, you lay in rest.I come to you and ask that this wish be granted ( state your intention) Expedite now what I ask of you.Expedite now what I want of you, this very second.Don't waste another day.Grant me what I ask for.I know your power, I know you because of your work.I know you can help me.Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honorso that it will be invoked again and again.Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness.Glory to you, Saint Expedite!As you recite this prayer, light a candle to Saint Expedite next to a glass of water for the Saint. Recite daily until the request is granted, then be sure to give Saint Expedite a gift. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and glory will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment